The main objective of MECHATRONYX SRL is the complete satisfaction of the needs and expectations of the Customer and the other Interested Parties and to achieve and maintain a high quality standard of the products and services offered.
The improvement of the Quality System in all its parts and its constant adaptation to the evolution of the company reality and the reference regulatory landscape constitute a fundamental basis for allowing the Company to successfully pursue the objectives relating to quality.
The commitments undertaken by MECHATRONYX SRL are:
- Search for complete satisfaction of the needs and expectations of Customers and relevant Stakeholders
- Constant monitoring of the internal and external context in which it operates
- Careful assessment of the risks and opportunities of its processes
- Dissemination of quality objectives and issues at all levels
- Promoting the development of human resource skills
- Constant attention to safety and work environment issues and continuous updating on current legislation
- Involvement of suppliers and constant search for their collaboration and support.
For 2023 MECHATRONYX SRL has decided to manage 6 Improvement Plans related to the following topics:
- Supplier research and differentiation
- HEALTH AND SAFETY SYSTEM
- NEW MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- PROTOTYPES AND SERIES PRODUCTION
- General conditions of purchase and sale
- ISO 14001 ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM.
The detailed objectives and the actions to be taken to achieve them (with responsibilities and times) are decided by the General Management, the Quality Management Manager, the Production Manager and the Purchasing Manager during the Quality System review meeting.
MECHATRONYX SRL undertakes to support the implementation of this Quality Policy and compliance with the principles contained therein. It will be checked and updated periodically, in order to be able to guarantee its validity and correspondence to company needs.
Finally, Marzio Fiorini is hereby reconfirmed in the role of Quality Management Manager, in order to ensure the correct management of the Quality System. He directly coordinates the activities relating to the System, promotes periodic internal audits, reports to the Management on the results and proposes improvement actions.
Gravellona Toce (VB), 18.04.2023